There are many rumors surrounding Tibet, a place of mystery and awe Tibet shares a common view of Montana, its big skies. Large mountains and vast valleys dominate Tibet’s landscape.
Join Bigger Skies in creating a journey of a lifetime through the Tibetan Himalayas.
– Horse Festival – witness the ancient traditional horse festivals for which Tibetans come from all over the region
– Kham (East Tibet) – mountains, rivers and lakes, breathtaking scenery, center of Tibetan culture
– Horse trekking in Dege county of East Tibet – explore an area of Tibet where few tourists venture. Incredible mountain scenery and pristine valleys
– Rafting Upper Yangtze – seven-day trip, see a part of Tibet only viewed from the river. High plains, snow-capped mountains and exceptional wildlife.
– Lhasa – Tour the Potala, former summer palace of the Dalai Lama, and walk kora with Tibetan pilgrims around the Jokhang, the most sacred monastery in Tibet.
– Mt. Kailash – Trek three days around Asia’s most sacred peak, the spiritual source of the four most important rivers in South Asia – Bhramaputra, Ganges, Indus and Sutlej. All Tibetans aspire to make this most auspicious of pilgrimages
at least once in their lifetime.
Whatever you want to do in Tibet, we have the knowledge and connections to make it happen.