Bhutan if you are looking for a low volume high value trip Bhutan is it. Join Biggers Skies in crafting a trip through mountains of Bhutan and witness a truly happy culture.
– Visit this culturally well-preserved Buddhist country for which Gross National Happiness is the government’s primary goal for development.
– Jhomolari Trek – Seven days of trekking up to and around the sacred peak of Jhomolari. Deluxe camping and food, incredible mountain views, through traditional Bhutanese villages, in spring catch rhododendron forests in bloom
– Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery – ancient monastery built into Cliffside
– Phunaka Dzong – Dzong at the confluence of the Mo Chhu and Po Chhu (Mother and Father rivers) – most important dzong (monastery, administrative building and fortress rolled into one) in the country.
– Raft Mo Chhu or Po Chhu – day rafting trip on a pristine Himalayan river
– Bird watching – Incredible bird watching (look up numbers of birds and many endemic species)
– Witness one of the Masked Monk dance festivals (check dates on Bhutan Tourism website)
– Custom trips can include any combination of these and other highlights and activities.
If you can dream it, we can make it happen.